1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Traktor Sticker Drift in relative mode

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by rodwater, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodwater

rodwater New Member

I've upgraded to the newest drivers and to Traktor Scratch 1.3.1 and there is still noticable sticker drift when in relative mode. Has this problem been fixed or is there something in the setup that I need to change?

2. TeLLy

TeLLy NI Product Owner Extraordinaire

Really? What are your system specs? I don't notice an appreciable sticker drift when using relative on my system; in fact I try to use relative mode exclusively when DJing out on timecode vinyl and I can cut in my tracks just as accurately as on conventional 12".

3. rodwater

rodwater New Member

i'm on a macbook 2.2 ghz with 4 gb ram and leopard os. my interface is the audio 8.

4. TeLLy

TeLLy NI Product Owner Extraordinaire

So we're on pretty similar hardware. How's your latency?

5. rodwater

rodwater New Member

Latency is fine. I can get to 2.5 ms without any dropouts. I'm wondering if it could be my turntables. My RCA's are a little old.

6. DiscoNova

DiscoNova NI Product Owner

Umm... let me get this straight; your problem is with Traktor Scratch - the obsolete software - and not Traktor Scratch Pro?

7. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

8. rodwater

rodwater New Member

yeah, the problem is with the obsolete traktor scratch. is there a fix for the sticker drift?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.