1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE
NOTICE:

Our Traktor Pro Public Beta is available again in our new online community. Join us if you want to try new features.

MORE INFO

New Traktor version 3.5.1.277 to long loading track at the decks

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Eugen79, Nov 1, 2021.

1. Eugen79

Eugen79 NI Product Owner

mac os users (catalina in my case) appeal to you:
    install Traktor version 3.5.1.277 (current now) and try loading a large mp3 file into the deck (live set 3-4h for example)
    count down how many seconds it will take
    Then downgrade your Traktor to the previous version (3.4.0.237 in my case)
    You can open it from the BACKUP directory in applications/native instruments/traktor 3/backup
    or download version 3.4.0.237 from the link this site https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/attachments/traktor_pro_3_340237u_mac-dmg-zip.98209/
    Repeat the operation with a large mp3 file
    You will see a big difference!
    *In both cases, for a pure experiment, the files must be analyzed by each version of Traktor, then the mac must be rebooted.
    Also, was noticed that version 3.5.1 loads history playlists in much longer time (long playlists at 100-200 tracks)
    *my macbook is macbook pro 2020 (i5/16gb/1tb) 4tb!

2. Nonda

Nonda New Member

3. Nonda

Nonda New Member

I have the same problem
    Was speaking to NI and they said I was the only one with this problem
    Now at least I know it’s not only me
    The new beta is Better but there is still a lag on long files .

4. Eugen79

Eugen79 NI Product Owner

I'm trying to get answers from support they have a link to my threads here
    BUT THEY HAVEN'T ANSWERED ME YET!
    Meanwhile, anyone can repeat the test described before and get the same result
    This is a serious problem because lag keep can be in small files, but it is less noticeable and it unacceptable when YOU play a MASHUP!

5. Eugen79

Eugen79 NI Product Owner

The new traktor is worse than the old traktor - it shouldn't be like this when you pay and want new and good!

6. Nonda

Nonda New Member

I don’t know if you guys have this issue but it’s not only the loading tines . Example I have one track playing on deck A when I load a track especially a long mash up let’s say over half hour long it takes at least 10 seconds to load and the moment it loads the waveform lags for a second or 2 on deck A . With shorter tracks the loading is much quicker but have still noticed a split second of waveform lag . I’ve tried the latest beta and it seems to be a lot quicker
    But NEVER had that problem before with older versions of traktor. NI said they couldn’t reproduce the problem. They told me it may be my collection and to re do it
    I don’t think there’s anything wrong with my collection it’s been the same . I hope more users come forward because for a moment I thought I was the only one
    Thank you

7. Eugen79

Eugen79 NI Product Owner

1 - it's not about the collection
    2 - anyone can reproduce the problem (just repeat everything described before)
    NI don't answer me at totally!
    I sent them links and videos
    they send me this:
    "Hi Evgeniy,

we have sent you several replies outlining our position as to why we were not answering your case, due to running Traktor Pro 3 on an incompatible i3.

If you are running now an i5 and you are experiencing problems with Traktor, please write again with a more detailed problem description:

Please give us the exact wording of the error message you receive, and explain when and under which circumstances the error appears.
    Please reply and attach screenshots to help us troubleshoot this issue more quickly and effectively.

What operating system do you use?

Additionally, please send more info from your system:

1. Use the below link to access the Native Instruments Support Tool:
      http://bit.ly/2CPEIk1

2. Please download the file and un-zip it. Double click on the generated "NI_Support_Tool.app" file.

3. Please send us the file "SupportToolExport.zip" which you'll find in your Documents folder after you follow the above steps.
      The Support Tool is a script, which does not collect any private data but only provides us with information via the following means:"
    WHAT!!!?

8. Eugen79

Eugen79 NI Product Owner

"all my issues much more detaily described in there threads
    https://www.native-instruments.com/...-ice-lake-cpu-and-traktor-pro-3.460907/page-3
    https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/bug-in-traktor-version-3-5-1-277.462037/
    https://www.native-instruments.com/...77-to-long-loading-track-at-the-decks.462045/
    And i cant use Native Instruments Support Tool because Catalina 10.15.7 not alow me to do it
    Please read the threads link wich i send to U carefully
    there all my issues (with videos wich i sended to u to)
    thx"
    from them - silence!

9. Nonda

Nonda New Member

I’m running an i7 MacBook Pro 2015 never had problems before this version of traktor

10. Eugen79

Eugen79 NI Product Owner

it's not about cpu

11. Nonda

Nonda New Member

Surprised more people are not complaining about this …. Unless it’s really a problem that’s limited to certain users

12. Eugen79

Eugen79 NI Product Owner

I have reproduced this situation on 3 machines (2 macos (i3/i5) and 1pc (i5))

13. Eugen79

Eugen79 NI Product Owner

they confirmed the bug
    and released a fix
    on windos everything has been fixed but on mac I not install it yet - I'm watching
    in correspondence, I was assured that loading 3gb instantly! ))))
    I'll remind them right now:rolleyes:

Attached Files: