Trouble Exporting All Scenes

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by jace932, Dec 7, 2014.

1. jace932

jace932 New Member

I'm new to Maschine and recently finished my first track. Using other DAWs I'm used to exporting a song when I'm finished and dragging it into iTunes. When I try the export function on Maschine I get a wav file as desired, but it's only for one of my sounds and a single loop. I've checked the options and selected all sounds and groups, but when I do this it simply gives me every sound in its own wav file for a single loop. I've also tried selecting an unused scene but all I get is silence.

Is there anyway to take the full song I've made and export it as a single wav file?

I can't seem to find much on this issue which leads me to believe that the answer is pretty obvious, so I'm sorry for the simple question. But anything I've found online just says that Maschine will export a full song by default but this just isn't the case for me.

2. jace932

jace932 New Member

I actually got it to work by messing around with it some more. For whatever reason, clicking and dragging across all my scenes on the computer did nothing. But using the hardware I held down the "Scene" button, and using the mini display I selected the button for "All'. This allowed me to highlight all scenes and when I went to export everything came out in a single file.

I don't know if anyone else had this issue but I hope this can help somebody out.

3. box_sum

box_sum New Member

I don't know if you will ever read this but I registered an account to let you know that you helped me out heaps thanks!