1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Trouble setting up live deck/scratch inputs.

Discussion in 'KONTROL S2 / KONTROL S3 / KONTROL S4' started by System72, Feb 21, 2020.

1. System72

System72 New Member

Hi all,
    I hope someone can help. I have recently done a fresh install of Windows 10 and now I'm struggling to get my turntable, S4 MK3 and Traktor Pro 3 to work as live decks or as scratch control. I am able to use the S4 MK3 in standalone mode with my turntables (Reloop RP-8000's) and also in normal digital control without any problems. I cannot seem to get any sound through when I want to use Traktor Pro 3 with a turntable as a live input or as a scratch control with the timecoded vinyl. I have worked through the relevant sections in the S4 MK3 & Traktor Pro 3 manuals without any success. Not sure if it is relevant but in Traktor preferences - Input Routing, everything is disabled and I am not able to change this (see attached images).

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. sensibleken

sensibleken New Member

Just wondering if you got this sorted? I have the exact issue where every input routing is showing as disabled