1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Turntable FX changes>>>

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by theDIY, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theDIY

theDIY Forum Member

I have some issues with the way the Turntable FX have been implemented, which is unfortunate, because this is one of the features I was most looking forward to in Traktor Pro.

My main gripe is with the brake effect. I feel like we should have some control over startup speed (as opposed to the currently "symmetrical" stop/start speed adjustment). In other software brake emulations, it's great fun to trigger glitch-style rhythmic brakes and toggle quickly after the brake to the normal playback (without startup inertia). This is currently impossible in Traktor Pro due to the startup inertia (though I'm hoping someone will come in and prove me wrong!)

My wish is that the (IMO utterly terrible sounding and unusable) "rocker" DJ effect knob be replaced with a startup speed adjust in the advanced version, and that there be some way of adjusting the startup *and* brake speed in the the chained effect version.

Conversely, there could be a global option in preferences. to just remove the startup inertia from the effect totally.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.