1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

UL number one succession

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by ZooTooK, Jan 16, 2020.

1. ZooTooK

ZooTooK NI Product Owner

The 3X ensemble by James W has been the most downloaded ensemble in the UL for more than 10 years.
    Now VHS Audio Degradation Suite by James Peck took the number one spot. A worthy heir to the number one spot! :D

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. yerry feldstein

yerry feldstein New Member

It's called evolution...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

IMO James has many followers in fb and set a post there where you can dl his fx.

4. gentleclockdivider

gentleclockdivider NI Product Owner

I really don'understand the succes of the vhs emu , It's not extraordinary , the structure is pretty simple too , mostly primary modules
    Except for the microphone impulse responses which are done in core

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  5. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Some virtual musicians are missing crackles

6. gentleclockdivider

gentleclockdivider NI Product Owner

It sounds like a beat up vinyl player and not a tape emu , except for the hum :)
    Just my 2 cents

• Like Like x 1
  7. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

For DJing eventually? Not for musicians!

8. prof_lofi

prof_lofi NI Product Owner

Honestly guys - I think the VHS ens sounds great. Really useful for sound design and composition.