ULTIMATE N.I. SETUP(SPECIAL OFFER)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by EFTHIMIS, Oct 16, 2018.

1. EFTHIMIS

EFTHIMIS New Member

N.I. products come with bundled software.Some with KOMPLETE 11 some with KOMPLETE 12 SELECT and a $25.00 e-voucher.I am about to purchase MASCHINE MK3,MASCHINE JAM AND KOMPLETE KONTROL S88 MK2.In this scenario i will have 90%same software bundles and a $75.00 e-voucher wright?
    My suggestion is that N.I. KOMPLETE ULTIMATE 12 to be FREE for this kind of purchase.Υou buy three instruments and they gave you a present worth $675.00 !!!(3 X $200 upgrade)but you have three different licenses for the same software.
    What do you think?I really want a opinion here as I am a new user

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Simchris

Simchris NI Product Owner

Doubt that will happen, as the software included with the hardware is 'bundled' with the hardware, but it's generally the more common items and not the full Komplete Ultimate bundle which costs $1200. So, basically you'd be more likely to get a $300 discount off buying three pieces of hardware at once, vs getting $1200 worth of software for free. (or $999 worth, depending on where you're at). Just feedback. Would be nice, though. :)

3. EFTHIMIS

EFTHIMIS New Member

Thank's for the feedback!

4. tkurgpold

tkurgpold NI Product Owner

Would be cool, but it's also kind of hard to see them doing it. That's a lot of money to be spending on hardware, and still only getting the essentials for software.

5. EFTHIMIS

EFTHIMIS New Member

KOMPLETE 12 alone would be nice addition as an offer.Now with massive x I have to pay extra 200.I don't even know if I can use all 3 e-vouchers at once or I must spent it separate?

6. tkurgpold

tkurgpold NI Product Owner

Definitely would be cool. It'd be nice to atleast have a larger software package with the S88 MK2, since it's already kind of seperate from the smaller ones, with the better keybed and all. And the e-vouchers are practically useless, you can only use one at a time and you can't combine them with sales.

7. EFTHIMIS

EFTHIMIS New Member

Yes,that will be nice too ;-)