1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Unable to download 1.2.3 - Stops at 70%

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by The Assistant, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanS

RyanS New Member

Yes, this is silly. I have bought traktor, and cant download it. I have the serial numbers but no file! Do i have to download a cracked version to be able to use it now since they seem to have xmas vacation already!.... silly!

2. Mistere Phobose

Mistere Phobose Forum Member

Dear friends. I asked the help desk and I was told to use the download master. I helped by installing the free version of "Folx" I downloaded the 1.2.3:)

3. RyanS

RyanS New Member

What does that even mean?
    ---
    My download stops between 2.4 and 2.8 mb's. Everytime. I have tried it 17 times now! Tried safari and firefox. In safari it says something that it was a host error or something. It seems like it drops the server every once in a while.

4. Masarin

Masarin New Member

It's working for me now. Even in cold, cold Scandinavia. Thanks NI! Appreciate it. You saved my xmas in a way. :)

5. Real_Blackroom

Real_Blackroom Forum Member

It worked for me to, thanx NI. Merry christmas to all here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.