1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Unused Mikro Mk3 Midi Port stuck in Ableton Midi Preferences

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by m911, Jan 22, 2019.

1. m911

m911 New Member

I bought a Maschine Mikro Mk3 in december but sent it back (exchanged for a Maschine Mk3) and ever since I've had a Maschine Mikro Mk3 Midi Port stuck in my Ableton Midi Preferences.

I've deleted everything I installed with the mikro, and reinstalled Maschine, reset Ableton, removed all devices from Device Manager in Windows (and checked that there were no hidden devices too).

At a loss..

2. m911

m911 New Member

I hate replying to my own threads, but I figured this out. I also hate leaving stuff unfinished, so here it is....

I uninstalled Bome Virtual Midi and it's gone.

I first searched my registry and found the friendly name of the port inside Bome. I wondered where it even came from because I didn't install it, so I searched here and found a thread which indirectly states that it's installed with Maschine software, and that it's not even used if Maschine is being used as a plugin/vst - which is all I ever do with it anyhow. Hopefully it won't resurface with a Maschine update or reinstall, but if it does at least I'll know where to look now.