Updated to Komplete 12 for K6 and the "play series": where are they?!

Discussion in 'KONTAKT' started by 9V, Jun 10, 2019 at 6:14 PM.

1. 9V

9V NI Product Owner

So I just updated to Komplete 12 mainly for Kontakt6 and the "play series" libraries, followed NI instructions (installed all the products, registered, refreshed Native Access, nevertheless I can't find them neither on "my registered products" page on this site, nor on the "not installed" Native Access page. As far as I can see, that seems to be a common problem? Maybe it is because I installed Komplete only yesterday and it takes some time for the registration to be confirmed on NI servers? Any help? Thanks!

2. David Das

David Das Moderator Moderator

3. 9V

9V NI Product Owner

Hi. Mine's Komplete 12 "standard" (NOT "Select"), the one that comes in a 300GB external HHD. I was aware of the fact that the three "play series" libraries (Analog Dreams, Ethereal Earth, Hybrid Keys) and the "Creator Tools" application are not inside it, but I read they'are downloadable for K12 Standard owners, too. That's actuallyt the main reason I updated from 9 (standard) to 12 (standard). Still no trace of them right now, alas.

4. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Please PM me your account email and I can check this out for you.

5. David Das

David Das Moderator Moderator

Thanks for replying here, Matt. Could you clarify (for the future) which product owners get which Play Series libraries?

6. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

I got it with my Komplete 12 update from K10 and then again (K12 Update was sold) from the K12U upgrade from K10.

I received an email from NI as soon as I registered the upgrade/update with the products.

In English: Thanks for buying or registration your new product. The included software is now available in your NI-Account. Just log-in - it is waiting for you.

Your products: ....

The email came immediately after registration.

Attached Files:

7. 9V

9V NI Product Owner

Well, solved at last! Via NI chat support (very nice guy). It turns out it was a question of jumbled serial numbers, or smth (I use bootcamp on mac, still have Komplete 9 on OSX, updated to 12 on Win partition only). I don't know wheter this was the reason or not, actually. Anyway, thanks to excellent NI support the issue has been solved in less than five minutes! :thumbsup: Great company.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Anyone with Komplete 12 (or higher) or Kontakt 6 would receive the three PLAY series instruments ;)

With that said, this here was a bit of a particular case and not an issue with the delivery of our licenses.

• Like Like x 2