1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Updating Traktor Scratch Pro

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by SwervDj, Feb 6, 2012.

1. SwervDj

SwervDj Forum Member

Hey there,

I am not sure if my current TSP is up to date. I was trying different templates but was having trouble with the TSI files. I think for some reason my Service Center is not downloading the recent update for TSP.

Currently it says i am running version 1.0.0.250?

If there is a newer version out there how can i get it?

Thank you :)
    ---
    Ok after messing with it now it reads "version 1.2.7)

2. crucial d

crucial d NI Product Owner

dude. we are up to version 2.12

are you registered?

3. SwervDj

SwervDj Forum Member

Yea, I mean I believe so. I have the "Service Center" app on my macbook and i logged into it yesterday and it did not say there was an update available.

I havent upgraded to Traktor 2 yet so for now i just want to get as far ahead i can with Traktor Scratch Pro (not TSP 2)

The Service Center seemed to be up to date and working so i cant imagine it would miss an update?