1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Upgrade from Komplete 7

Discussion in 'Discontinued Products' started by faruge, Sep 28, 2020.

1. faruge

faruge New Member

Hi Everyone.

It's been quite a while!

I have Komplete 7 and have needed to update my Mac running the latest OS (Catalina 10.15.7) which will also require an update to a new DAW. Any advice on how to update or upgrade Komplete or will I be required to purchase a new full version?

Thanks in advance.

Darryn

2. dickie001x

dickie001x NI Product Owner

Just run Native Access after upgrading to Catalina and the required updates will be displayed.

3. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

4. faruge

faruge New Member

Many thanks.

5. faruge

faruge New Member

Many thanks.

I've taken the steps suggested to to install the piano library but they are not appearing in the 'Installed Products' in Native Access.