1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

USB S4

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dysfunk DJ, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Dysfunk DJ

Dysfunk DJ NI Product Owner

I have a USB stick in the back of my S4 which is very handy. There are no issues playing music from it. When I close it down and restart I get a message that it's not recognised. Each time I need to take the usb out and put back in for my music to be recogniesed. Is this normal behaviour? It would be nice to keep my stick in the back and leave it with no problems.

2. imianwilliams

imianwilliams NI Product Owner

I don't know the answer, but you've just solved a problem for me.
    Last night I got to the venue only to discover I'd left a small case containing my SSD's & USB leads at home. ....if I'd have a an emergency backup stick permanently plugged in to my S4, I wouldn't have had to make an 80 mile round trip home to fetch it! :)

3. Mr_Mello

Mr_Mello NI Product Owner

You can play from a usb stick plugged into the S4?

4. Dysfunk DJ

Yes you can, not as standalone though.

5. Mr_Mello

Mr_Mello NI Product Owner

Okay. Did not know that. Did you solve your issue? It seems to be working as a USB hub so make sure you can see the drive in the OS when you plug it in.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dysfunk DJ

I think that's the issue it doesn't show, I need to take it out and plug it back in. It works but could work better.

7. Dysfunk DJ

That was it I just needed to make sure my os recognised the usb. Cheers

• Like Like x 1