1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Using Battery with Maschine have to map all pads

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by kaotik78, Jul 14, 2019.

1. StarSMASH

StarSMASH NI Product Owner

Gotcha. If I remember correctly, you switched from logic to ableton and the max in ableton has me curious now

2. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Nah, I never used Logic, I only have it because it's used in the school I teach in and occasionally I need to open a project made by someone I work with. The thought of an OS-dependent DAW alone would make me never, ever use it, one day I might want to switch to Windows and I certainly don't want to be tied like that to Apple, if it wasn't for Hackintosh I would have switched already, I am not paying 15k for a decent computer that I can buy for 2k, no way Jose. The less eco-system traps the better for me.

I switched from Reason + Cubase to Maschine + Ableton. I've briefly tried all popular DAW's tho. I have Live Suite, so I never tried max stuff but it looks awesome.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. StarSMASH

StarSMASH NI Product Owner

ableton looks bomb, but I hope you modified the skin!!

4. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

AH! Actually no, you can only change the colors I think. GUI-wise Logic is a lot better.

• Like Like x 1