1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Using trackpad to control knobs within Reaktor on MacBook

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by OttoPilot, Jan 17, 2020.

1. OttoPilot

OttoPilot New Member

Hey guys, small issue using ensembles such as Monark, Super8 etc: in every other plugin, I can use two finger horizontal scroll to adjust parameters. However, within Reaktor, this doesn't work, it appears hardwired to only scroll within the window, rather than control any of the knobs. So to adjust a knob, I need to click and drag rather than just two finger scroll.

I'm using Reaper on OSX Catalina (had the same issue on every previous version of OSX I've used as well).

Hope any of you has a fix or workaround for this!

2. OttoPilot

OttoPilot New Member

Nobody? I asked on the Reaper forum and a kind user there was at least able to confirm that this behavior occurred on his computer as well.

I'm able to control the knobs in nearly every other plugin this way, except Reaktor.

3. Catman Dude

Catman Dude NI Product Owner

My suggestion is to go to the main Forum page, look at the top for the 'Feature Suggestions' thread and add your request.

4. Moshe B

Moshe B NI Product Owner

what is that a Midi controller?

#edit:
    If so you can assign a CC# to the knob you wish to control by right click on the knob->learn-> and move that horizontal scroll. If its sending a midi command its should control your parameter.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  5. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Is it incremental or absolute?
    Reaktors panel elements working mostly absolute. Except Mouse Area can be set to incremental mode. But Mouse Area can't be connect to MIDI or OSC.
    So I'm one of the 'Nobodies' and can't help you.