1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Very necessary suggestions!

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by kresbeatz, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kresbeatz

kresbeatz NI Product Owner

1. Ability to save sample decks banks and autoload function (so if I worked on my set, shut down Trakor, and when I open it next time I wanna see same samples in sample decks that I used last time). And maybe you should do the Save Bank and Load Bank buttons for instant save\load all the 8 samples in sampledecks.

2. Sample Decks triggering modes. We need option to toggle (like now - once pressed sample start to play, but if i press button again while sample playing Traktor just mutes this sample), direct (when pressing sample button sample retriggers from start - its very useful for drum sounds, sirens, shouts, etc.)

3. When you have combination S4 + X1 should be ability to route FX buttons on S4 to control FX1 & FX2, while X1 controls FX3 & FX4 (in 4 Effects mode). Now I can just swap AB to CD in controller settings (x1), but if I do so I need to remap my S4 to have ability to use FX2 to A deck and FX1 on B deck (due present routing scheme). But if I do so I lose my LEDS on this buttons. I try to program it in mapping - no success (button just lit for a sec and dim)

2. hzu

hzu New Member

+1 for the Sample deck improvements!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.