1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Video Mixing

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by davscanlon, Oct 8, 2011.

1. LalonS

LalonS NI Product Owner

I would ++1 this, but as many many users have done in the past, they simply went over to Serato (or Virtual DJ for that matter). That is why there simply doesn't seem to be enough requests for this feature. Sadly, Native Instruments is going to loose another customer to Serato as I must do videos and I am sick and tired of having two different programs/playlists to deal with. Clubs here pay more for Videos, and contrary to what I have been reading, if you have been doing this for some time, you know it's not that different from a regular DJ gig. There are fantastic Video Pools out now that do all the "remix/editing" work for you, as well as many advancements in auto assigning video loops to tracks that you don't have video for.

• Like Like x 1
  2. alevand

alevand New Member

+1 ASAP.
    We don't care about VJ (that won't lose their job, but they will change the way to produce show and video).
    We have the possibility to increase the features and the field of Traktor's applications!

My 2cents.

3. spyderdyne

spyderdyne New Member

I don't want a Traktor Video plugin. I just want a way to send library metadata to other software when a track is loaded and when a track is removed. Traktor isn't supposed to handle video and its great at what it does. Don't change it. Just provide a way for other things to get info about the current state and the rest is available already. I have submitted a feature request. Who knows if it will ever happen though. For now I have to lug a keyboard around to handle video queues and use a second machine for video processing since I have to load EVERYTHING for the night at once.

4. spyderdyne

spyderdyne New Member

I am a Virtual DJ Pro user and Virtual DJ is like a child's toy compared to Traktor. Other solutions aren't any better.

5. spyderdyne

spyderdyne New Member

Resolved it.

Traktor Pro + Ableton Link/MIDI + CoGe + Jack = Programmable video sequences that trigger a new scene each time the Left or Right play buttons are toggled.

Pretty fast too actually!