1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Video Playback

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by cptimbo, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cptimbo

cptimbo NI Product Owner

Recently bought an S4. Former Serato SL user. I have many great edits that are video files.

Would love to see Traktor be able to incorporate video into the software.

2. djvision

djvision NI Product Owner

I don't know why they still haven't added video. Serato, virtual DJ has it and still no video support. I hope it becomes available

3. OneCrazyDJ

OneCrazyDJ NI Product Owner

Don't count your blessings. It will never happen with Traktor. Not now, not never.

4. djvision

#1 I'm a grateful person/DJ/Business Owner/Father/Son etc etc etc etc...I count my blessings. Ok back on subject "it will never happen with Traktor"? huh? what makes you so knowledgeable about that. I would hate to be the one to say you are wrong and like excuse me for the cheesyness but like justin biebers movie title says "never say never" so just maybe one day there will be a TPV2 (TraktorProVideo2) what makes you so sure a beta tester for this doesn't already exisit.? DJ Vision's Vision. They told me I could never DJ or make it and today I do it full time....so 1loco dj lets see what the future holds my friend

5. OneCrazyDJ

Asking for video on Traktor? Total joke and worthless thread. Please go back to using Serato and Virtual DJ. If you can't get people dancing with music, you shouldn't be spinning. I never needed it and neither has any of the pro world renowned DJs need it. What does being a father and a full time DJ have to do with any of this? That's pretty sad you have to bring your whole life story into a thread that's idiotic to begin with.

If your a Dad like you say you are, bite your tongue, because video is not coming to Traktor.

6. djvision

If your a jerk bite your little microphone if you could find it. Change your name to one stupid DJ crazy as in DDD idiot.....lol you are really traded I never said I used burial DJ I can't stand virtual DJ. Never said I need video to make people dance but if a client wants to pay me to mix music videos I will sell that package make money and that's that I rather use tracktor but now have to use serato if I sell video but I disagree with your ignorant ashtray one day traktor could go video punk and when they do remember my name and if this forum section is lame then don't read it loser

7. OneCrazyDJ

Sorry hick Dad from south Florida. I should have figured you were a hick. Typical nerdy Dj loser stay at home Dad. You should save you pennies from your little Timmy dink gigs and maybe get yourself a real laptop like a MAC. You should be ashamed posting you have a windows PC. What a loser.

8. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Warning:

Keep it friendly or do not post.

9. dannybyrne29

dannybyrne29 NI Product Owner

I've got a Windows Pc .... ! ... but i did'nt know that made me a loser... i'm gutted.

I'm off down to the shops quick to get me a MAC asap .....

I hope no one notices what a loser i am before i make it to the store.....!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.