1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

VST Problems

Discussion in 'REAKTOR SESSION' started by Synchronizer, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synchronizer

Synchronizer NI Product Owner

Does anybody know, what to do? I got Cubase sx and the latest version of Reaktor Session.
    If i run Reaktor Session Standalone, all my Ensembles work right.
    If i like to use Reaktor as Plugin via Cubase, only two of my Ensembles work.
    I got an Error message, that the Ensemble was made on a newer Version of Reaktor.

But how could this be, in Standalone Mode they are working really good?

2. gmstudio

gmstudio NI Product Owner

Perhaps in the VST folder you have an older version of RS that Cubase is picking up instead of the latest version? I remember that when I upgraded it didn't delete or overwrite the older version in the VST folder. I deleted everything related to RS and started over again with only the latest version.

3. Synchronizer

Thanks for your Reply. It dosen't work at all :-( I found out, that all Effect Ensembles are working as Plug in. Sequenced Synths don't. I sent a Support Ticket to NI and they told me, the problems are gone with next update :)

So, like many others i'm looking forward to be updatet.
    regards
    Sync

4. ew

ew Moderator Moderator

gmstudio's probably right.Reaktor(and Sessions)will install the VST plugins to the first folder labeled Vstplugins on your system.The default is C:/Program Files/Vstplugins,and unless you tell it to install somewhere else during the install(and sometimes even then),that's where the vst.dll will end up.
    The solution for now-do a search for your Sessions vst.dlls(including the fx ones)and delete ALL of them.Now,run your last Sessions update and choose to just install the VST plugins.Browse to the correct folder and let the installer do its trip.
    ew

5. gmstudio

gmstudio NI Product Owner

NI really told you that sequenced synths don't work at all under VST mode?

That's simply not true. They work fine for me.

Believe me, if they didn't we'd be bitching up MORE of a storm than we already are for the update.

6. ze2be

ze2be NI Product Owner

heheheeh! copy that!

7. Synchronizer

Ups, i think i told something wrong (my english is not that good).
    They didn't tell me that seq. Synths don't work as plugin.

My problem was that only 2-3 seq Synths work, all the others (which i downloaded from the Library) don't work as Plugin. In Standalone they do...

So what NI in fact told me is, that all the other Ensembles should work after the update.

Sorry for confusion
    Sync.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.