1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

VSTi controls across sounds/pads

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by shamoo!, Jan 18, 2020.

1. shamoo!

shamoo! NI Product Owner

When using multi-out vst (drum machine or kontakt), I usually spread the vst outputs across each maschine sound (pad) within the group.

So I have the VSTi audio on sound-1(pad1), VSTi audio output 2 goes to sound-2 (pad2), VSTi audio output 3 goes to sound-3 (pad3) and like this all the way to sound-16 (pad16)

Then I have the midi from every sound (pad), goes back to sound-1 that has the VSTi loaded. And this works great, but.....

It would be great if I could also link the VSTi control knobs (cutoff, res etc...) on sound-1 to the different sound also. That way I would not have to keep going back to sound-1 when I wanted to change a pitch of sound-3

And example would be. I have a VSTi 909 drum machine on sound-1. All the drum sounds on the vsti are sent to each separate sound within the group, so the VSTi can be played on the maschine hardware like a real drum maschine, and I can add next effect to each drum Sound because they are on separate sounds/pads. But if I want to change the pitch of TOMs which are on sound/pads 5, 6, 7. I must go back to sound-1 because that is where the VSTi is loaded.

Hopefully I explained this well