WARNING: unknow execption during itunes import

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Muka-Muka, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Muka-Muka

Muka-Muka New Member

all was working fine and yesterday before a direct in a radio station Traktor, just whe is loading all tracks says this message...I was working from itunes bd from long time ago and now i can't!

I updated the traktor to 1.2.7 and the same, traktor 2 demo the same, traktor 3.x the same... I uploaded now to itunes 10.6 and the same problem for all versions of traktor...

I can see al my HD and real folders and mix without any problem, the big problem is because I have my selections on itunes and not on traktor

MY SISTEM
    Mccbook Pro i5 2,53Ghz 4GB RAM MacOS 10.6.8

Thz in advance!
    ----------------
    http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80545&highlight=itunes+warning
    **** FIXED **** but not working - checked all my last added tracks and anyone have any strange characters.
    After reading through some more posts, i have just fixed it. It was due to some of my tracks in iTunes having Chinese / Japanese characters in some of their Genres and Descriptions. Once i used iTunes to adjust what music Genre these tracks were in Traktor Scratch Pro reads the iTunes XML files correctly.

I Hope this helps other people with the same issue.

Attached Files: