1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

WARNING: unknow execption during itunes import

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Muka-Muka, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Muka-Muka

Muka-Muka New Member

all was working fine and yesterday before a direct in a radio station Traktor, just whe is loading all tracks says this message...I was working from itunes bd from long time ago and now i can't!

I updated the traktor to 1.2.7 and the same, traktor 2 demo the same, traktor 3.x the same... I uploaded now to itunes 10.6 and the same problem for all versions of traktor...

I can see al my HD and real folders and mix without any problem, the big problem is because I have my selections on itunes and not on traktor

MY SISTEM
    Mccbook Pro i5 2,53Ghz 4GB RAM MacOS 10.6.8

Thz in advance!
    ----------------
    http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80545&highlight=itunes+warning
    **** FIXED **** but not working - checked all my last added tracks and anyone have any strange characters.
    After reading through some more posts, i have just fixed it. It was due to some of my tracks in iTunes having Chinese / Japanese characters in some of their Genres and Descriptions. Once i used iTunes to adjust what music Genre these tracks were in Traktor Scratch Pro reads the iTunes XML files correctly.

I Hope this helps other people with the same issue.

Attached Files: