1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Waves long list in Maschine

Discussion in 'Music made with Maschine' started by MarcarM, Sep 30, 2019.

1. MarcarM

MarcarM New Member

Hi guys,

I've recently purchased a bundle from Waves and when I want to load one of the effect the list is very very long , for example I have :

- C1 comp (m) (AU)
    - C1 comp (s) (AU)
    - C1 comp Mono (VST)
    - C1 comp Stereo (VST)
    - C1 comp - gate (m) (AU)
    - C1 comp - gate (s) (AU)

And it's the same for every effects, do you guys know if there is a solution to have a shorter list ?

(Sorry english is not my first language...)

Thanks !

2. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

Just use vst or au not both then you have half the list.

Uwe

3. Howl

Howl NI Product Owner

that is a good idea. but still some wave plugins have many versions (for example h-reverb, long, mono, stereo, and another one i think and the example of c1 comp...)

it will be always a long list...

4. MarcarM

MarcarM New Member

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I was hoping to have only one choose per plugin but maybe it's too much to ask.

5. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

I would also ask in the waves forum.

Uwe

6. b-r@nno

b-r@nno NI Product Owner

because this plugins come in different versions (mono/stereo/side/mid) thei are technically different plugins. maybe you could delete the dll's you never use (or is there still this thing called "waves shell" witch which you can't deside what to install?)

7. Howl

Howl NI Product Owner

there is still the waves shell... but you can extract the plugins by dropping them on, o i have forgotten how it is called. never used it, will try to use, for another "problem" (not a problem that is worth mentioning). not in my studio now.