We fixed the CPU Load spike that can sometimes occur when engaging Keylock or Filter for the first t

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO 2.7.5 Public Beta Test' started by mastermc, Apr 13, 2015.

1. mastermc

mastermc NI Product Owner

This is still not fixed , the cpu still spikes , also when adjust the gain for the first time

2. mastermc

is a developer gonna jump in here or just ignore me ?

3. TroyMichael

TroyMichael Forum Member

wasn't this issue reported in the past betas?

4. mastermc

I don't know . What I do know is n.i. claims that this is fixed in this beta when it really isn't

5. TroyMichael

TroyMichael Forum Member

i did a small bit of testing but decided not to spend to much time on it as i would never use a beta and i actually treat and test a non beta release like a beta so i am gonna do more detailed testing when the next ver is out.

Pretty sad because NI still does not have a stable 2.7 version. Like 2.6.8 it probably gonna take a few more runs until NI can get right ... NI internal testing team needs major improvements.

A lot of the issue that are found in these betas are so obvious yet NI misses them. Business as usually with NI. Nothing has changed.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  6. mastermc

I have the feeling that they don't have the time or knowledge to fix some of these bugs and they are in a hurry to release their software . Bugs that have been in traktor for many years are still not fixed .

7. ErwinC

ErwinC NI Product Owner

yep indeed... I believe I have a ticket open for several years now and still not solved.
    And the bad sound quality as from 2.7.0 is an open ticket since november last year.
    I just tested 2.8.0 and only tried 2.7.5 last weekend. And the soundquality is still horible and a lot of crackling...
    2.7.5 crashed after 20 minutes.

Back to 2.6.8 for me, is like a rock..