Welcome to the Tw-akai-light Zone you Maschine Headz!

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Mr. MuhSheen, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. MuhSheen

Mr. MuhSheen Forum Member

Welcome to the MPC ZONE. I'm Rod Sterling and we're looking inside the offices of Akai at their engineers. They're eating hamburgers and drinking champagne and are feeling as cool as they can feel. They are gazing at a new instrument that has entered the MPC ZONE.....what is it that they are looking at. Oh my! It's something called a...a.....a....... a WHAT? A Maschine! They begin to laugh (ha! ha! ha!) as they watch the many earthlings buying tha "MASCHINE!" As they monitor the MASCHINE CHAT ROOMS and FORUMS they continue to feel cool and not break a sweat. New customers are debating MIDI IN's and MIDI outs, lack of SEQUENCER OUTPUT, KORE 2 integration, Ableton Live Template crashes, and on and on! Oh and WOW, it won't SLICE at 1/8 by golly that's a real DEAL BREAKER! (really) It's only been 3 weeks and the female dogging has started already. I hope my rye sense of humor doesn't offend anyone, but to keep it simple UNTIL SOMEONE MAKES A HIT RECORD WITH THE MASCHINE Akai won't start shaking in their boots.
    I've worked in recording studios and have worked on engineering products that have tried to implement HARDWARE MIDI. I THINK THE MASCHINE IS A FANTASTIC GREAT PIECE OF MUSIC EQUIPMENT (though in early stages). ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENT IS ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES!
    Still, these little ignorant hip hop producers still only believe that an AKAI MPC can help them make a hit record. AKAI is loving the fact that REMIX magazine will have a picture of BUSTA RHYMES holding an MPC. (Suckaaaaas!)
    Well this is the last post you will ever read from me Mr. MuhSheen because I'm going to my MASCHINE now and will try to crank out a hit record. Have to.......... cuz I don't want my investment to turn out to
    be a BUMMER (travel the road least followed - Robert Frost) MR. MUHSHEEN for 2009...........you SUCKAAAAAAAS!

2. sowari

sowari Moderator Moderator

Maschine people eat felafel :cool:

:p

;)

sowari

3. Lotuz

Lotuz NI Product Owner

You must be a BDP fan. :cool:

4. Mr. MuhSheen

Mr. MuhSheen Forum Member

How do you like "My Phylosophy"

How do you like "My Phylosophy." I know i said I wouldn't post again but, I will reply since you seem to know your "classic" hip hop.

5. Lotuz

Lotuz NI Product Owner

That's one of my all-time favorite tracks! :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VV7xGRVJbc"]YouTube - Sister Sanctified - Stanley Turrentine[/ame]

6. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

@ Mr. Musheen

Yes, wiki Yes, wiki Yes-Yes, wiki-wiki-wiki.... I think very deeply...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.