Well, Guess I wont buy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Domd2005, Jun 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Domd2005

Domd2005 New Member

If nobody answers before I buy, I have to assume nobody will answer after I buy, and I wont make that mistake.

2. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

What is the question?

3. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

Uhm... you do realize this is a user forum? So.. simply put, the best to expect here are other users who may or may not answer to your posts. How does that involve the company or a sale or... yah, I don't get it.

If you need specific assistance with something and you want to ensure that you'll get help then contact NI support. And yah, as Uwe mentioned above... it might also help to actually share a question ;)

(edit)

If you're referring to your other thread then... has it ever occurred to you that some users may simply not know? It's a bit useless to post "I don't know" so most people don't do that. And well, and you did say...

... which is what I was probably going to suggest but since you don't want us to do that... now you're complaining that no one mentioned it? :rolleyes:

4. Domd2005

Domd2005 New Member

and how many times did you read my orginal post, and didnt say nothing, but now you must? I knew that would happen, thats why I did it. 39 people read the thread, and not ONE person even has a hello?

5. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI NI Team NI Team

This is so unnecessary.
    You posted your other thread on a Sunday and didn't even wait 24 hours before complaining that nobody is answering you ...
    Anyway, closing this thread.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.