1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

What does your studio look like?

Discussion in 'General Production Forum' started by Lotuz, Mar 8, 2009.

1. baridw1

baridw1 NI Product Owner

I added a few mods to my drum machine stand. 1.I fabricated it to fit the MK3 so now it fits both the MK3 and the Maschine Studio. 2. I added a vesa mount for a display but now I'm thinking touchscreen is the way to go. So I may be replacing the LCD with an iPad pro in the future.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  2. Lotuz

Lotuz NI Product Owner

Touchscreen... Where the drooling face emoji?

• Like Like x 1
  3. telecode101

telecode101 NI Product Owner

holy crap. i really need to organize my space. my desk is strewn with cables and parts where i work.

4. baridw1

baridw1 NI Product Owner

Yea I need better cable management as well. Problem is once they're all cleaned up it's a pain in the arse to remove them. I'm looking for a solution that cleans em up but allows them to be added and removed easily.

5. Kostas1

Kostas1 NI Product Owner

Wow, these are some serious speakers. Looks nice.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AL’DREAD

AL’DREAD NI Product Owner

7. DJ Pete Marriott

DJ Pete Marriott NI Product Owner

8. LeeRB

LeeRB New Member

My little box of delights...

80E39E34-64FC-4D29-B23A-B897623BB60B.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  9. HammyHavoc

HammyHavoc NI Product Owner

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019 at 2:46 PM
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Kaldosh

Kaldosh NI Product Owner

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. JesterMgee

JesterMgee NI Product Owner

I'm lucky enough to have a decent room in the house. Was a lounge and dining room but we have a bigger family room which is now the lounge and this is the "Creative / Gaming" room.

Panorama View

upload_2019-10-16_22-11-43.png
    upload_2019-10-16_22-12-3.png
    upload_2019-10-16_22-12-15.png
    upload_2019-10-16_22-12-26.png

I spend a lot of time in this room working and playing and in the last pic it shows computers for the other family members so we sometimes play games and have some LAN days and also doubles as my repair desk (fixing a printer there at the moment).

The main computer desk is a custom built lift desk I built. Desktop came from an old 1980s vinyl wood looking receptionist desk (free) which I carpeted and installed lift legs. The top shelf is custom built with integrated lights and power management for all my gear.

The keyboard desk with an A49, Maschine and MCU is also custom built as a 2 tier keyboard stand (I custom build a lot)

The large elephant image behind it is a pencil sketch that my Mum did (She's a self taught awesome sketch artist. Her website is Here). I'm storing it for her until she finds a buyer but I reckon i'll buy it because it's freaking awesome.

Other art on the walls is my kids because I need reminders as to why I need to keep my $hit together sometimes.

There's a spare lounge and TV for gaming for guests as this also doubles as a second guest room if we have a few people over.

That's basically my collection of 20 years worth of mostly a hobby and a passion project

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kaldosh

Kaldosh NI Product Owner

This peace of Art is really awesome, first thing that hooked me even though I usually go straight to the gear :thumbsup:.

Your place look so great, congratulations for all you seem to have achieved and probably what's to come