1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

What happened to CList?

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by Thala, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

an article by Erik Davis: Songs in the key of f12
    https://techgnosis.com/songs-in-the-key-of-f12/
    "Mewark-Stoderaft, created by the Russian hacker-composer Lazyfish, is a Reaktor-based interactive audio track designed to be manipulated directly by the listener."
    In the mid of the page

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. D. Vyd

D. Vyd NI Product Owner

Thala,

Yes, since there are many MIDI files and loops available, any Reaktor module or ensemble that could read this format would be extremely helpful.

Thank you Thala for pointing me to CL-909. I have not checked out the older ensembles. A few questions:

1) I notice that the newer version, CL-909-xi has a "stutter" function. But, I'm not able to get it to work. Where is the trigger? EDIT: got it working by raising track velocity to the max level.
    2) When I load these ensembles, many samples are missing. Are you replacing each one with something from your own library?
    3) How does one get the Reaktor MIDI note out modules to send on different MIDI channels? EDIT: channel message module seems to work for this.

-d. vyd

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  3. Thala

Thala NI Product Owner

yes.
    or picking polyplex for example.

4. ZooTooK

ZooTooK NI Product Owner

CList, great builder you all can see that, but also a great guy here in this community, helping and explaining and he had his own site for Reakor. No way near as adanced and comprehensive as Salamander but those were early days...

By the way - Thank you Salamander for being a Reaktor hero!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

6. ZooTooK

ZooTooK NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 2
  7. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Last viewing of Chris in forum was Feb, 2015
    upload_2018-3-19_21-49-8.png

• Like Like x 1
  8. Future Aztec Man