what if a remix loop is not looped perfect??

Discussion in 'KONTROL F1' started by brtdds, Aug 8, 2014.

1. brtdds

brtdds NI Product Owner

I have downloaded some "remix sets" but the loops are not "perfect" but have a slight gap upon looping causing a hiccup. how/ where is the best way to remedy this?

Also I have downloaded sample packs from Juno and they are not in the traktor remix deck pack format but in wav format. is there anyway to convert them into a remix deck pack?

thanks

2. tmccoy

tmccoy Forum Member

Use the NUdge function by holding down the a Edit button and turning the encoder on the F1.

On the issue of incorrect set formats, you are probably best to make your own remix set from logical groups of your samples. Load each sample into a track deck and capture a loop into the remix slots. Yes this is very time consuming, but necessary preparation to end up with properly beat gridded samples.

3. brtdds

brtdds NI Product Owner

Thanks. Yeah the loops I have collected are just off a bit and throws everything of when trying to sync Do I save the captured loop and get rid of the original??

4. tmccoy

tmccoy Forum Member

Focus on saving the Remix Set, not necessarily the sample (which is saved anyway after 3 plays by default).

5. textur

textur New Member

Sounds like you may have experienced a long standing bug in Traktor Pro that finally got fixed in version 3.2.1, see https://www.native-instruments.com/...te-status-traktor-pro-3-current-3-3-0.338963/ : "Loops captured from Track Decks to Remix Decks get truncated: loops captured from Track Decks into Remix Deck cells are no longer truncated, which results in unaltered, punchy attacks.".