1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

What is that effect in Traktor Pro 2?

Discussion in 'General DJ Forum' started by blvcKbiRd, Feb 1, 2015.

1. blvcKbiRd

blvcKbiRd New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new on Traktor and New on this Forum !

First sorry for my bad english, i'm French !

So i was watching some videos on Youtube, and i searched some way to do a smooth transition and i found one i like very much !
    It seems to be an effect which consist to repeat the part of the song when you hit the effect button and it applys an echo effect and the sound fade out ( i don't know if you can see what i mean ). I tried each Traktor's effect but i failed to copy it, so it would be very hepful if you can tell me how can i have this ? Thank you !

Here's a perfect exemple of what i want at 0:26 (my life,life, life...), 0:55 (To day, hey, hey...), 1:39 (Back it up, Back it up...), 2:35, 2:41 (Watch out, watch out..), 2:47.

2. Count Zero

Count Zero ModerAUtor Moderator

Have you tried DELAY?

3. blvcKbiRd

blvcKbiRd New Member

Yes i tried but i can't have the same effect like the video ! In the video he just hit the effect then you can just hear the delay but me when i choose delay i have stop the song a the right moment otherwise the song i apply the delay conflict with the delay and cause a garbage sound...

By the way, thank you for your help !

4. blvcKbiRd

blvcKbiRd New Member

It appears like i finally find how to do it, i just use Delay or Delay T3 then turn on the FRZ button then after few settings i can have something near of the video !

5. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod

thx for sharing!

6. jiggle

jiggle Forum Member

i always use a single delay effect with full d/w, filter near the middle, rate 1/4 and feedback around the middle. Leave the effect turned on, feedback button on and switch the deck fx on when you want the delay. I know you've already got it but I decided to reply anyway :)

• Informative Informative x 1