1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

What would you like to see on a MOD?

Discussion in 'KONTROL S5/ KONTROL S8' started by Aleix Jiménez, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Nick Moon

Nick Moon NI Product Owner

This is not possible

2. Ryan Ho

Ryan Ho New Member

To see 2 waveforms each side would be crazy
    Seeing all 4 decks running at the same time would be the last cherry on top that the S8 deserves.

3. Nick Moon

Nick Moon NI Product Owner

Agreed. I have a working prototype for this. Unfortunately there is one thing I haven't been able to resolve and that is to get the distance between the beats consistent (unless the original bpm of the tracks is the same). I've spent hours and hours on this one issue and fear I won't be able to resolve it :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ryan Ho

Ryan Ho New Member

Could ungive us a little insight into the prototypes? Would love to see them

5. Spammmy9

Spammmy9 New Member

Hello guys, I would really appreciate if I could see the key and the bpm of a sample on first sight inside the cell of my remixdeck. Is this possible?

6. Aleix Jiménez

Aleix Jiménez NI Product Owner

You thin i may help you with that Nick??? :):thumbsup:

7. Aleix Jiménez

I think that this is possible to do, i can't assure you rhough. I'lll have a look at this later in the future! I've alreqdy added this to my to-do list formmy mod! :thumbsup:

8. Michael Niotakis

Michael Niotakis NI Product Owner

anyone do impromptu sessions and hit phrases they want to loop after the fact?

any room, using a shift button, to set a loop back in time? beatjump backwards and set a loop of the same size?

9. joaloscoles

joaloscoles New Member

Hello everyone, amazing job.:)
    I would like to see in a mod: phase meter.
    Another:
    I want to turn off led's button effects(at off position) completely from traktor D2, when i press button the lights come on.
    Thank you!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  10. Aleix Jiménez

When you talk about the phase meter, you mean the one you can see in Traktor Pro, right? (This is already in the mod, but not fully enabled yet, still editing the code to make this a customizable option).
    About the second thing, it's something related to the minimum brightness setting in Traktor, which, as far as I know, is 25 for the S8/S5/D2. Despite having tried to modify this "limitation", I haven't been succesful yet.

11. joaloscoles

joaloscoles New Member

Amazing!
    Ok! sorry,The meter I am referring to is "fader volume"
    The LED lighting parameters i will prove it and I will tell you, however, I would only want to perform this action on certain buttons, is this possible?
    Also thank you very much!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  12. Ryan Ho

Ryan Ho New Member

Would it be possible to use both sides of a s8 to play the step sequencer from maybe deck c.i mean top row left after that top row right then bottom left and bottom right.
    i dont know if that decribschen makes sense but i mean both rows of the performance buttons as 1 step sequencer