What's next...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Friedemann @ NI, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Alex Partyz

Alex Partyz New Member

I'm glad that today there is from you a product that's next.
    and that we wait for him until your next promises

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  2. hellnegative

hellnegative NI Product Owner

SC5000's came in the mail day before yesterday. I'm officially done with Traktor. Back to the Maschine forums I go.

3. Kevin Becher

Kevin Becher NI Product Owner

I bet you'll come back soon ;)

4. [chris b]

[chris b] NI Product Owner

From sc5000s to traktor? I seriously doubt it. They look fantastic.

5. Mutis

Mutis NI Product Owner

6. sangdogg

sangdogg NI Product Owner

Just make the traktor3 must be bound to Traktor certified hardwares like Serato and put some limit on midi support. And charge for HID and softwares monthly or $300 software license for those non traktor hardwares, just like Serato. And then that helps NI Lab in every situation.

7. Kevin Becher

I had the SC5000s. Returned them for a couple of reasons.
    Until they fix those, I'll stick to Traktor.

8. Mutis

Mutis NI Product Owner

9. Kevin Becher

Please no!

10. MisterCee

MisterCee New Member

Any news on new Gear N.I?? All I want for Q3 is a Traktor Stand alone unit like the Denon Prime BUT With Stems. This way we can use the Laptop in our home studios... Then take External HD to mobile gigs. I just wanna be using a DJ equipment like the Video & Camera guys do. They often have a studio rig but take a more mobile unit to other gigs! Richie Hawtin & Dubfire some of my fav Artist BTW etc have there gear set up for them... This isn't the reality for everyone else! Can I ask? Take one of the Signature Artist set up, it's so similar to my own, but have you every tried to set this up at a festival?!? I like most comments have blindly supported you guys for years now, WHY Can't you at least try to have an Industry Standard Decks.... Stems is an amazing idea, but the S8 I use doesn't travel. CDJs are industry standard, then Denon comes along with Prime and puts in everything thats good with Traktor inside the Denon SC5000. Come on all you can do better.. Love Paul from #HOUSETRAX ...... PS: I understand a stand alone deck isn't gonna happen in reality, however why bother with hardware at all.... I mean no is using N.I Mixers but the SFX X1 Etc are killer!!

11. dj_estrela

dj_estrela NI Product Owner

12. Mutis

Mutis NI Product Owner

Well not like expected but yes in the end. Sorry...

13. Kevin Becher

I think they found a good solution as the jogs will be useful in passive mode as well (especially with different resistance settings).

I once had the Denon 3700s and the platters were completely useless in passive (motor off) mode.
    They were heavy and had quite a bit of momentum, so precise nudging was nearly impossible.

I was worried that NI would come up with a similar (heavy, turntable-like platter) solution.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mutis

Mutis NI Product Owner

Well it was it seemed but in the end not so bad at all. It’s maybe the most interesting proposal in the later years...