1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Where do I find module: 'Adder with multiple inputs'

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by Tim York, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Tim York

Tim York NI Product Owner

I've been followingh a blocks tutorial and there's a small module he's using that has two inputs and one output.
    When I click on the info tag it says 'Adder for multiple inputs'
    Where do I find this module please?
    What is it actually called?

2. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

If it is a primary adder wire an output by pressing control key and move the wire to the adder.
    Or set in preferences a higher number of inputs at the primary adder.

3. Catman Dude

Catman Dude NI Product Owner

In Structure view: Built-in Module -> Math -> Add

4. Tim York

Many thanks!

5. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

or press Enter and type in the search box: add

6. Tim York

Thanks! - are you on windows? (On mac here pressing enter doesn't do anything..)

7. Catman Dude

Catman Dude NI Product Owner

On my Mac if I have focused the Structure view (clicked in it) and I hit <Enter> the Searchbox comes up.
    Everything depends on what has focus. Also, if you use Reaktor as a plugin the host may have something to say about who gets which key-presses.

• Informative Informative x 1