1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

whos getting giddy?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by paulmac, Mar 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulmac

paulmac NI Product Owner

Well we have a week to wait till the release off TP2 & TSP2.. whos gettin giddy? and who's infact booked next friday off work so they can play with it all day lol :D think i might be doing that haha

2. Samish

Samish NI Product Owner

I got to play the 1st. I'll see if TP2 have bugs or not.

3. Solly

Solly Forum Member

I work mon-thurs so I expect most of Friday is going to be spent playing :cool:

4. djjasoncarroll

djjasoncarroll NI Product Owner

Me Me Me Me

5. djmgj

djmgj NI Product Owner

i play music for a living, so next friday is kinda like a promotion... that i have to pay for.

6. Hetchbend

Hetchbend NI Product Owner

i'm very giddy since weeks about this date, but so are many many more so maybe on 3rd April there is a download completed

7. djmasterp

djmasterp NI Product Owner

I AM.
    I will dwnload in the week of 4th - 11th. performing maybe live with tp2 the weekend of the 11th.

8. diogo_semedo

diogo_semedo NI Product Owner

I will jam all servers so I shall have the power of first. Ah ah.

9. Samish

Samish NI Product Owner

Seriously, I do hope NI are doping their server, the demands will be huge !

10. piedroporto

piedroporto Forum Member

who cares about friday! i'll be online and refreshing NI's website every 1 second on thursday at 23:59 ! hope it's released at GMT time, since in Portugal we have greenwich GMT 00h ! ehehehh

11. Steve Zorilow

Steve Zorilow NI Product Owner

I use the S4, no rush for me, there's nothing interesting in this update for me but the timecode... which I haven't used since over a year.

Finger crossed for you guy about the server ;)

12. Sean

Sean Forum Member

As usual I will be waiting for you guys to pay to do the QA and I will be downloading the inevitable Bug Fix release in about 6 weeks time :p

13. djmgj

djmgj NI Product Owner

why not download it once its released? even if there are bugs you can still get used to the new software and setup midi if needed. its not like youll be saving any money if you wait until the bugfixes, and since its installed along side the old software its not like youll be in any risk. if you dont feel comfortable playing on the new software live you can always bounce back to the old without any problems at all. just my opinion.

14. dahJah

dahJah NI Product Owner

been waiting so long it's all kind of worn off, but I'll push/click the button at midnight B-time.
    Who knows maybe someone will call in on friday

ahhh-chew coff coff sniff lol

15. Sinistatek

Sinistatek Forum Member

Anyone got on idea if it'll be 12 midnight GMT or CET?

16. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Why does everyone keep assuming it will be midnight. Who works at midnight in a normal job?

From experience most NI updates are sent out at 6pm Berlin time.

17. djmasterp

djmasterp NI Product Owner

The underpaid university student, who also manages the daily backup ;-)

18. Sinistatek

Sinistatek Forum Member

wishful thinking, get a blast on it before i go to work (phone in sick) on friday ;)

19. Chardonnay

Chardonnay NI Product Owner

If you update from TP to TP 2, I guess you loose the license for TP. (Otherwise, you get four installations (2 with the old TP and 2 with TP 2) for just 69 €!) I can imagine that the side-by-side installation ONLY works if you buy a new full version of TP 2.

Can one of the mods shed light on this? Karlos?

20. piedroporto

piedroporto Forum Member

big books go on sale at 00h00! big apple release's such as Iphone, iphone 3gs, Iphone4, Ipad and IPAD2 have gone on sale at 00h00...

this being the latest and most spoken release from such a big company as NI, i expect nothing less then total mayhem at 00h00 on thursday!

6p.m ? pffff... come on Karlos, that's absolutly unnaceptable, i have a gig at 5 p.m ! :cool:

will be baking pizza's all day long until NI releases it

P.S - PLEEEEASE reinforce the servers! pretty peeeee-LEEEASE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.