Who's got the F1 already?

Discussion in 'KONTROL F1' started by bambamstudio, May 23, 2012.

1. ekwipt

ekwipt NI Product Owner

Loco Dice doesn't agree :cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfAbFD_2aTo"]LOCO DICE - @ Desolat & 2020 Vision . London - YouTube[/ame]

2. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

yeah... a few bugs are to expect in reality with such a big release... they'll be worked out soon.

3. Philharmony

Philharmony New Member

I phoned with NI today and Yes it was a Bug with the Monitor´s and they work on it now... ...come on... i didnt say bad about NI, i said its buggy and needs more power then the previous (what seems to be normal with this new features) ... sure... I didnt talk with loco so i dont know what he is thinking about it, and what he did to make it work for him... when i load a new remix deck sometimes i get crackles. Anyway... did anybody else having An Load increase due to activating FX assign 1,2,3,4. Deactivating this decreases LOAD immediately... in the previous version i didnt even see a reaction on load when switching anything... AND ONCE AGAIN I LOVE IT....

4. wheeves

wheeves New Member

i bought one,then went and got another,seems like it will be way mre fun with two.

5. ekwipt

ekwipt NI Product Owner

Incoming F1

6. corporation

corporation NI Product Owner

Mine came in the mail today. Fun piece of kit!

7. tretuna

tretuna NI Product Owner

Just got mine today, fun playing around with it a little today, going to get down on it tomorrow and Saturday though! Want to be ready to break it out at my gig on Sat night.

8. an3

an3 Forum Member

it is amazing. intuitive, for the remix decks not to much button combis to get it going

traktor 2.5 vs F1 far from a finished combi. it misses a lot of cleverness the hardware does have..

but i expect they're gonna do their utmost best..

9. ekwipt

ekwipt NI Product Owner

Just got off my first session with an F1.

I loved it, didn't have any problems at all, very excited to work over my flow.