1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice
  2. You can find all the latest news on macOS 11 (Big Sur) and Apple M1 compatibility for our products here: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013515618

Dismiss Notice

Why do I get: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was ...

Discussion in 'NI Website and Forums' started by chezchez, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Ronny Bangsund

Ronny Bangsund NI Product Owner

Oh, great. New problem. It forwards me to the security token error when I visit the user control panel! If I stop the refresh any link leads me to the German front page for the main website. This is broken beyond usability.

2. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I couldn't even reach my CP... needed to be really fast and open ANY link from User CP in new tab, then I managed to turn off DST.

No change whatsoever when I want to Mark all read.

3. Keir @ NI

Keir @ NI Community, man NI Team

I turned off the DST globally and that didn't help, so although the problem did seem to get worse over the weekend, me thinks it's possible it's connected to the template issue mentioned in the thread Scamo kindly linked to.

As I've said elsewhere today it's currently being investigated so hopefully I can report back with some good news before the week is out.

Thanks again for your patience everyone.

4. Dannyboy7

Dannyboy7 New Member

Whats going on with this as i still can't log in on my log in dannybyrne29.... This is rubbish... millions of people are depending on my 'know it all' attitude...!

5. Bartski

Bartski New Member

same here!
    Bartski

6. Hastur

Hastur New Member

I get it since I activate the "Remember Me"-option for the forum. If I try to go to the Forum via Community->Forum at the top of the Website but if I click Community first and use the link on the site it works fine.

7. summsel

summsel NI Product Owner

8. Dannyboy7

Dannyboy7 New Member

Can someone tell us when its sorted as well so i can revert to my old account.... cheers..!

9. barc0de1989

barc0de1989 Forum Member

Well it seems to be fixed for me now. I can mark forums as read and browse the forum without trouble. However the error of the quicklinks showing up at the opposite side of the screen still occurs.

10. Ronny Bangsund

Ronny Bangsund NI Product Owner

Quick Links is always anywhere but where it should be for me too, but the forum seems to work fine again otherwise. I can mark threads as read too, finally :)

11. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

Confirmed, no more security token error here, as well!

Now if only they would fix the position of opening the Quick Links, Thread Tools, Search This Thread, Forum Tools, and Search This Forum menus... I noticed that the menus opens in different positions depending on screen resolution, which leads me to believe they are offset in percent rather than pixels... Anyways, I really have to "catch" the menu on my 1920x1080 display, since it opens nowhere near where it should...

12. ben_horwood

ben_horwood Forum Member

The security token error seems to be fixed for me too.

Big thanks for this. :D

13. Thomas @ NI

Thomas @ NI Administrator NI Team

Hi all,

We just had a fix made that hopefully solved the security token issue for good. If you still see this pop up again, please post here!

Regards, Thomas

14. dannybyrne29

dannybyrne29 NI Product Owner

all fixed... thanks... what was the problem...?