why does NI implement absolute NONE of the requested features in the updates?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Frank P., Jun 27, 2019.

1. certifiedbeatz

certifiedbeatz NI Product Owner

Great game that never gets old..

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Yeah... Clearly... because I am a mod I am constantly deflecting NI criticism on the users... totally! I guess I am one of those politically correct over sensitive mods, not critical of NI at all.
    Spot on! Thank god you and certifiedbeatz are here to expose the truth :p keep up the good work!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 3
  3. HammyHavoc

HammyHavoc NI Product Owner

What I find funny above anything else: a lot of people on the NI forums, if they met in-person at a trade show, would probably get on like a house on fire, NI employees and mods included. We all share the same passion; music. Most users clearly have at least similar ideas of workflow and taste, that's why we're here.

• Like Like x 3
  4. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

I think I would have a great time meeting the vast majority of active users here, including the ones I often disagree with, face-to-face people aren't as harsh as on the web as consequences can be very different ;) Touring my country I meet people with completely opposite views all the time and enjoy discussing stuff, anything from die-hard akai/standalone fans to windows fans, anti sample musicians, etc..

As for the people from the office, they all seem cool, young and passionate from the videos I have seen, If I lived in Berlin I would had signed up for the Instagram invite.

• Like Like x 3
  5. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

Did I hear right?...... NI are having a party at its Berlin Offices and the whole forum is invited.....................yowsah!! :D:D:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

Only for Mac users apparently.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

WTF, this is discrimination.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. tempsperdu

You have to be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo careful on forums................. I met my partner on a forum and that was 6 years ago o_O:D:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. HammyHavoc

Lmao shockingly, that isn't the first time I've heard that. Friend of mine met her husband through a Metal Gear forum in about 2006. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. tempsperdu

They should have government health warnings really........................................................:oops:

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Old Mike

My wife and I were living about 5 years in the same house, me one flat above her. Never really talked beside "Hello" and small-talk. Then, one day, we met in the backyard, talked, had a beer.
    After five years! That was about 10 years ago ;)

Okay, has nothing to do with forums, but I wanted to feel involved ;);):D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. tempsperdu

There is absolutely nothing tangential about this thread ... no siree Bob ..nuffin at all :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. HammyHavoc

Ah, the good ol' fashioned way!

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. tempsperdu

Group hug everybody???????
    :eek::p:D:D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Old Mike

Yeah, but the really strange thing is: we lived 5 years next door and wasnt interested at all, both. Then we thought both, independent: nah, don't start something with your neighbour.

But now, 10 years and two kids later, things gone different :p:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. tempsperdu

PMSL :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Old Mike

Haha, yes, we even had already colour-TV ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. certifiedbeatz

certifiedbeatz NI Product Owner

Hmm so this isn't getting creepy...

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. HammyHavoc

You're right, it's getting funny. Makes for a pleasant change round these parts.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Slappz

Slappz NI Product Owner

Yes, because clearly I was wrong, and this is you just being you. For a person that''s supposedly NOT sensitive, I beg to differ. Why are you even still going on about it ... if you're not being so sensitive in the first place. Why are you zeroing in on me if this board is suppose to be so "open" as you trying to put it? Now, you including my name with the other person's, as if I overstepped my bounds. Yeah, once again I can see how it's turned around, where the issue is no longer about NI, but about the customer. Nice customer relations, let it go.
    I'm finding it rather difficult dealing with employees of a company, that just want to argue with the customers on the company forum.

Edit: Or moderators for the company