1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Why isn't the komplete bundles on sale?

Discussion in 'Discontinued Products' started by Didrik Hansen, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Didrik Hansen

Didrik Hansen New Member

It's just the upgrade.... I've been waiting for months to get a good deal on the komplete 12 ultimate collectors edition... But it's just 50% on upgrades

2. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

Well, the ways of the Native Instruments run dark and mysterious indeed ;)

But you should still be able to get a sweet deal out of this I'd say... Komplete Select is a fairly inexpensive way (within comparison) to gain access to the world of Komplete, priced at $199. After that you can upgrade to Komplete Ultimate (which really lives up to its name IMO) for a reduced price of $499,50 (as seen here) which means that you'd get into Ultimate for a total price of $199 + $499,50 = $698,50 which still means that you'd end up with a 42% (edit: not 58 :oops:) discount (normal price would be $1.199,-) :eek:

So I don't quite understand your complaint here :rolleyes:

And there's always upcoming Holiday season, who knows what they'll be doing then....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Didrik Hansen

Didrik Hansen New Member

Isn't that just when you upgrade in versions of the same pack? You can't upgrade on 50% from a lower pack to a higher pack?

4. ShelLuser

You obviously didn't check out the link I shared. That page is quite clear about this: E $499,50 to upgrade from Komplete Select onto Ultimate. Plain & simple.

5. Didrik Hansen

Didrik Hansen New Member

Thank you so much!! I now own the collector edition for $1000 instead of $1600 :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. ShelLuser

I appreciate the feedback and I'm honestly happy to hear this! Having recently walked that path myself (I also own collector) I know like no other what amazing sound potential you just got :cool:

Thanks again and most of all: I hope you're going to have as much fun with that setup as I'm having (which is a lot)!!

Be sure to keep this community in mind whenever you're having issues (no worries: Komplete can really overwhelm and that makes it sometimes easy to overlook the obvious, I'm sure most of us have been there as well).

• Like Like x 1