1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Win10: Importing locally saved tracks (mp3) does not work?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR DJ 2' started by knutella2k, Jan 21, 2020.

1. knutella2k

knutella2k New Member

Hi, I am currently getting my feet wet with Traktor DJ2 using the current Win10 version. After messing around with the sample tracks I wanted to import a locally safed mp3-file. So far I tried: FILES -> "IMPORT MUSIC FILES" / "IMPORT FOLDERS" and dragging the title from file explorer onto the respective panel.

No matter what, the track doesn´t show up. The file is in mp3-format, 128kbps. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

PS: Sorry if the question may be noobish, but searching for a solution I could not find anything suitable.

2. knutella2k

knutella2k New Member

So I just deleted one of the demo tracks out off Traktors's playlist / tracklist (click on it and hit DEL). Even re-imorting the deleted demo track leads to zero result. A small "Importing ... " -message pops up and vanishes, thats it. I can't find the track on any tracklist in Traktor.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Thank you :(

3. knutella2k

knutella2k New Member

It works now as intented. It turned out that the specific mp3-file I used could not be imported. It works with other test files though.