Windows 10 Scaling issue

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by bsm3d, Jun 29, 2017.

1. bsm3d

bsm3d New Member

Hi,
    On Windows 10 when I put Screen Scaling to 125% and let Traktor Run with Interface scaling I have an Issue :
    When I try to move my Effects parameters or Pitch fader with my mouse Traktor Skip value to Min or Max and cant be smooth...

If I run Traktor and say to Windows 10 not scaling Traktor, all is ok I can move value with smooth transition...

I know There is a lots of issue with Windows 10 Scaling / HIDPI but can you fix this in Traktor please ??

Also exept Browser we can chose fonts size, the Traktor Interface is really small on some screens...

Thansk,
    BSM

2. solger

solger NI Product Owner

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  3. bsm3d

bsm3d New Member

Hi, Thanks for reply, I'll check the page you provide and/or contacting NI...

My best,
    BSM

4. gingerman

gingerman NI Product Owner

I'm getting the same problem with my mouse flicking from minimum to maximum values. I tried the DPI scaling options, and it's still the same.

Did you have any luck bsm3d?

5. bsm3d

bsm3d New Member

Hi, No Luck :( Still continue to flick min / max value only with mouse (using X1-MK2 I have not flicking value)
    I tried to Update to Windows 10 Creator Update and follow tips for HiDPI scaling but no succes... I don't have this issue on Windows 7...

We are in a strange turnover as we have Hidpi screen but OS/Applications don't support it well...

Please NI can you fix that ?

Best,
    BSM

6. gingerman

gingerman NI Product Owner

I'm running Windows 10 Creator Update too. My midi controllers work fine, it's just the mouse behaving strangely.