1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

working Form Demo, anybody?

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by rocadaburn, Sep 3, 2016.

1. rocadaburn

rocadaburn Forum Member

Hello community,

anybody here tried out the provided Form Demo?
    There is only 1 preset in the demo. Besides that, it doesn`t run 30 minutes, I get this annoying time out error instantly when I try to initialize the patch, or within 2-3 minutes....

this demo is totally useless?! anybody here having a working demo or suffering the same trouble?

Best

2. Infinity22

Infinity22 New Member

+ same trouble

3. mosaic_

mosaic_ NI Product Owner

Same here. I tried opening the presets directly from File Explorer but even that didn't work.

4. Infinity22

Infinity22 New Member

Since you can still so much beta testing as you like. If the **** is published, come the mistakes. :)

5. Loopy C

Loopy C NI Product Owner

After one session, I tried changing the preset and NEVER was able to open Form again (Player Session has expired, etc), so yeah...almost useless lol

I say 'almost' because in that one short session I was able to determine I would purchase it but that was based on some very specific questions I able to answer for myself...can't imagine a 'normal' demo evaluation having come from what I experienced ;-)

6. Infinity22

Infinity22 New Member

I've now a support ticket open so that something happened here - you should perhaps do well. I do not know if here NI someone purely looks?

7. Marin @ NI

Marin @ NI NI Team NI Team

hi guys,
    thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    Reaktor team is working on a fix.
    sorry for any inconvenience caused!

• Like Like x 3
  8. TheAndroid

TheAndroid NI Product Owner

Hi there, I'm trying to demo Form but I keep getting the message in the picture below. I'm just running the ensemble inside Reaktor 6 - with no modification AT ALL. Same problem in Maschine or Komplete Kontrol. What can solve this ???

form.png

9. Jemster

Jemster New Member

Yes, I have the same issue with Form 1.1.0. It looks like the developers introduced a bug, whereby the demo version will lock you out immediately, no matter how you load it (even in stand-alone Reaktor).

There's no work-around, other than
    - purchasing a license
    - hoping that NI notice the problem and release a fix
    - Finding someone with the installer for a previous version (only Form 1.1.0 has this problem).

10. TheAndroid

TheAndroid NI Product Owner

OK. Not cool :/

11. dsic

dsic NI Product Owner

This likely to be fixed soon? bit crazy seeing its on sale at the moment

12. gamelanpan

gamelanpan NI Product Owner

I get the same error in Reaper, while Razor and Prism and ensembles all run fine
    nvidia 9400 pcie graphics card
    win7 pro
    Reaktor-demo-standalone and Reaktor Player

Rave reviews for Form everywhere, but clock is ticking on sale pricing...