1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Solved Would it kill NI to monitor the User Library?

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by salamanderanagram, Dec 19, 2018.

1. salamanderanagram

salamanderanagram NI Product Owner

There's 5-day old spam there, it's basically clogged up the entire front page.
    Is it really too much to ask that somebody from the company checks the site once a day?

• Like Like x 1
  2. tommyflanagan

tommyflanagan NI Product Owner

Just about to make the same observation my amphibious friend. Clearly a violation of the terms.

3. Thala

Thala NI Product Owner

them are all made by NI trying to make sure no malware can be activated via <
    or something like this.
    mick is aware of this. he got straight a pm/dm from my side and answered these are just tests trying to find some holes in the safesystem.
    nothing to worry about.
    it just looks sooooo ugly!

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. salamanderanagram

salamanderanagram NI Product Owner

if that's the case, maybe choosing a user name other than zombi3 and file descriptions other than "stolen POC" might be a good idea.

i might suggest a user name such as "Native Instruments Test Team" and a description like "User Library Test Upload" or "Please Ignore".

cause right now it seems like they're trying to look like spammers or hackers.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Thala

Thala NI Product Owner

yes exactly this :)

6. Jonas @ NI

Jonas @ NI EDU NI Team

Should be better now. I'm not involved so don't know what happened but wanted to jump in while mick is on vacation. Enjoy your festive days.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Thala

Thala NI Product Owner

so mick went into vacation and left the UL like this? :)
    the point where one should just resignate, but one have to laugh so hard instead :)

8. Jonas @ NI

Jonas @ NI EDU NI Team

That is not what I meant, but he is not in the office and it might be harder for him to check up on progress.
    EDIT: He is not the one who did these uploads. I know that, but not much more.

9. Thala

Thala NI Product Owner

kk... but that smile is pure healing. thanks anyway!

10. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Mick told us: it's the webdev

It's like the ceo's interview about U/L!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2018
  11. ZooTooK

ZooTooK NI Product Owner

And then we have the perpetual cookies warning no matter what you do... The marketing manager at my company would make some calls and it would be fixed within hours if it was the community site at the company I work at..... but then we get prizes for best customer experience!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Philippe

Philippe NI Product Owner

I trashed the NI cookie in my browser and now it’s ok.

• Like Like x 2