XDJ-1000mk2 Support ... Please!

Discussion in 'Feature Request' started by frankle, Apr 17, 2018.

1. frankle

frankle NI Product Owner

CDJ-2000NXS2 works much better now, having the wave forms is a great addition as well as proper beat jump integration.

Please give the same support to the XDJ-1000mk2. There are many of us who would like it.

Thank-you!

• Like Like x 42
  2. MichaelKMusic

MichaelKMusic NI Product Owner

Yes I fully support this please give us HID support I miss traktor so much, right now I use timecode on USB in order to use traktor with my XDJs It would be so awesome if we had this support :D Friedemann @ NI

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Friedemann @ NI

Friedemann @ NI NI Team NI Team

The XDJ-1000mk2 is definitely on top of our list of future integrations.

Everybody interested, please vote and comment this thread to push the feature!

• Like Like x 21
  4. jimmyjamesh

jimmyjamesh NI Product Owner

and XDJ 700's please - it is on djay pro and rekordbox dj so surely traktor can do it too

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. DJ ACTION VASQUEZ

DJ ACTION VASQUEZ NI Product Owner

yeah and i'm still pissed off about the cdj 850s. been checking forums from years ago asking for 850 HID support and still nothing after so long

well since NI is finally updating traktor for pioneer gear, if the 850s aren't HID supported very soon, then i'm switching to either serato or rekordbox

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Tatamix

Tatamix NI Product Owner

I hope the XDJ 1000 MK2 and 700 will be supported as well :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 6
  7. MichaelKMusic

• Like Like x 2
  8. YI57

YI57 New Member

Thank you MichaelKMusic for letting us know about this! I posted before about it, but I would be absolutely THRILLED to have XDJ 1000 MK2 support integrated in traktor! thank you NI team!

• Like Like x 1
  9. MichaelKMusic

np thanks for joining and please vote the top post as a like. Also just tweeted to get more votes and posted to every traktor group and NI group on facebook I hope that helps.

• Like Like x 1
  10. mattsynchro

mattsynchro New Member

So you will only implement XDJ1000 mk2 HID if enough people vote? What's the magic number? Please Please Please make this happen!!

• Like Like x 3
  11. mattsynchro

mattsynchro New Member

consider this my 2nd vote you lovely NI people : 0

• Like Like x 2
  12. mattsynchro

mattsynchro New Member

I use my XDJ1000mk2s in Traktor as live inputs, what do you mean by using timecode on usbs in order to use traktor?

13. MichaelKMusic

I have the Traktor wav files for the timecode signal exported to two different playlists in rekordbox and use them to control traktor via dvs. Keep in mind I dont use traktor a lot these days because I don't like dvs with CDJs. HID would change that real quick though.

14. DJSORD

DJSORD New Member

Please complete this integration. I purchased XDJ-1000mk2's thinking this would work.

• Like Like x 4
  15. DJSORD

DJSORD New Member

Any indication how much longer ?

• Like Like x 2
  16. Bobby_M

Bobby_M New Member

Full HID Support for the XDJ 1000 MK2 (and please also for the XDJ 700!) would be fantastic! I always stayed loyal to N.I. throughout the years and implementing HID Support for the new XDJ models would show me that I was right the whole time :) Please make it happen N.I.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 4
  17. mattsynchro

mattsynchro New Member

Pardon my ignorance but how would I copy the signal to a USB stick? I donwloaded a TSI file for my XDJs but like you, the platter is mental and I cant scratch regardless of the latency

18. chtamina

chtamina New Member

+1

• Like Like x 1
  19. cb_digi

cb_digi NI Product Owner

Would love to see this implemented.

20. ErikMinekus

ErikMinekus NI Product Owner

You need to rip the timecode CD to WAV files, and copy them to a USB stick. If you can't rip the CD you may be able to find the files on Google as well.