1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

XDJ-1000mk2 Support ... Please!

Discussion in 'Feature Request' started by frankle, Apr 17, 2018.

1. felixt

felixt NI Product Owner

a long road...i just spent last week perfecting a mapping !!! doh !

2. felixt

felixt NI Product Owner

i have an
    LOL ! i cant ever play that song without thinking of that now !!! FINALLY !!!!!!

3. Sander @ NI

Sander @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hi Nethe , We are aware of the issue and found a possible fix. We will include it in the next Public Beta.

Best
    Sander

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vm3100

Vm3100 NI Product Owner

Will you be able to search for tracks in key on the Xdj mk 2 in hid mode ? ( no need to look at my laptop or kontrol D2 )

5. MARIOS PAPASARANTOS

MARIOS PAPASARANTOS New Member

i have the same issue and i thought that im the only one. with the firmware 1.40 works perfect. when i update firmware to 1.42 on xdj 1000 mk2 i have the same problem with you.

6. MARIOS PAPASARANTOS

MARIOS PAPASARANTOS New Member

Great news. Any ETA for the next public beta?

7. Sander @ NI

Next week ;)

8. DJ NORTH

DJ NORTH New Member

Will HID mode have large waveforms on the XDJ 1000mk2s? Or will it be like the XDJ 1000mk1s?

9. Sander @ NI

To all, a new Public Beta has been released which fixes the issue where the displays would become unresponsive. DJ NORTH XDJ 1000Mk2 integration has large moving waveforms like NXS2.

Best
    Sander

10. andyfoz

andyfoz NI Product Owner

is beat jump on the sscreen or via the next track buttons?

how do you delete a hot cue on the hardware?

anyone putting a video up of how all this works??

11. Sander @ NI

andyfoz Beatjumps are in the Perform page on the screens the same for deleting hotcues. If you install the latest Public Beta you can find two PDFs which shows the mapping of both 700 and 1000Mk2.

Would be great to get some feedback from the people who were experiencing laggy displays when connecting more then one unit or when using the aggregated sound driver to see if the problem is gone with the latest Public Beta.

Best
    Sander

12. Martin Ebert

Martin Ebert New Member

I tried it yesterday with the new beta version. Now it works quite well with two XDJ1000 MK2 players on my MacBook. But it is still a bit delayed while scrolling through the playlist and loading the tracks takes time. What's also noticeable is that the cue button is not illuminated and the cue indicator in the display in the middle of the jog wheel doesn't run as smoothly as under Rekordbox.

13. andyfoz

andyfoz NI Product Owner

im still trying to get hold of some 700's to try out, after all this waiting and begging can someone post a video of how well this all works and showing some of the features ? a review maybe? anything????

• Like Like x 1
  14. david tee

david tee NI Product Owner

I would love to post but right now traktor is bugging out due to the fact which its well known. the problem is while browsing your play list it just crashes . it doesn't matter if you use any controller , xdj 700, 1000, etc. even if i use the mouse. once its fix then i can post up a nice clip on how it works on you tube. hang in there brother.

15. david tee

david tee NI Product Owner

buy the way the way just to let you know the wav form will only will show on the bottom . you cant see the big wav. i hope they can in the future. cuz its boring as hell with out it.

16. jimmyjamesh

jimmyjamesh NI Product Owner

Its the same on rekordbox dj software too - limitation of the xdj-700.

They are brilliant little players, but far better in standalone usb mode

17. nDJw

nDJw NI Product Owner

If I get the chance tonight I'll throw up a video. I find the waveforms don't refresh as fast as they do in Rekordbox on my 1000's. I'm back to using the D2's. I need hot cues, and can't adjust to using them on the touch screen.

18. andyfoz

andyfoz NI Product Owner

are you saying the xdj700 in HID mode doesnt show the wave form but the xdj1000 mk2 does show the wave form?

19. andyfoz

andyfoz NI Product Owner

are you saying the xdj700 in HID mode doesnt show the wave form but the xdj1000 mk2 does show the wave form?

20. ErikMinekus

ErikMinekus NI Product Owner

The older CDJ/XDJ models cannot display the large moving waveform in HID mode. Only the XDJ-1000MK2 and CDJ-2000NXS2 can.