1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Xponent Anyone?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by djk-tel, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. signal

signal NI Product Owner

There is a follow up to the good review link posted earlier.
    http://contented.life.eu.org/articles/m-audio-xponent-woe/

A few similar stories on the xponent forum. I've had nothing but good luck with M-Audio, my Quattro USB still going strong after all these years, but this talk has made me think twice about xponent.

2. djfitty

djfitty Forum Member

darn it! thats a shame. I read on their user forum a couple of guys using seperate soundcards and that not everyone is having problems. Man this digital dj shyt is really starting to seem like some star trek stuff. I quess we will all have shuttle crafts before we have a good software/hardware combo.

3. djfitty

djfitty Forum Member

I've found when using the Xponent if your fingers are oily from rubing your face or hair then it affects the sensitivity of the platers. I've been keeping my hands oil free with a solution of water and rubbing alcohol. The Xponent works great for scratching no problems at all. It does not have the ramp up issues that the vci100 has.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.