1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Year column in the browser

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by DJSE, Nov 30, 2019.

1. DJSE

DJSE New Member

Hello,
    I don't know if that was already suggested (I made a quick search but didn't find anything).

Would it be possible to have the possibility to see the year from the ID3 in the browser. For now we can only see import date and release date.
    I don't know how to edit the release date easily, so most of the track I download are empty on that section. But they all have the basic id3 "year", which is easy to date with a basic program (even directly from the windows id3 edition system in file properties).
    So what I usually do with the files I download is putting the year and month of release on each track, like this "201911" or "201803", but can't find this information on traktor.

So a possibilitie to see that would be great, of if someone know how to transfer the info from "year" to "release date" easily, that would be an option to compensate that and be able to finaly use the browser to classify by release date without having a mass edit of work to do first (specialy with old sound)

Thanks

• Like Like x 1