1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Yet again another Absynth 5 stuck notes problem.

Discussion in 'ABSYNTH' started by mshmig, May 29, 2020.

1. mshmig

mshmig NI Product Owner

I've been reading a lot of threads on this and apparently this problem was supposed to be fixed in version 4? I'm having problems with this. Is there a solution?
    -M

2. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

For what?
    Please be a little bit more detailed.

3. mshmig

mshmig NI Product Owner

I'm running Absynth in reaper and I'm having notes that are sticking. When I stop playback as well. It's never 2 notes at the same time, just one. There's no automation or anything else on the track. It seems to be triggered at a certain spot then after that I various stuck notes.
    -M

4. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

I mostly use Absynth in standalone with virtual cables from GNMIDI or Reaktor.
    There is no issue you wrote. Is it a bug or midi knot in Reaper?

5. mshmig

mshmig NI Product Owner

I deleted the track and created another and it seems to be fine now
    I'm not sure what the trouble was so hopefully it won't return
    So maybe It was Reaper. Some notes were getting stuck and continued to sound after they had received note off's in the piano roll. If i stopped playback they continued to sound until I hit Absynth's panic button or moved the play head to an empty part of the track and hit stop and play several times.
    -M

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Music hangers occur more often (midi knot).