1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Yo, Native Girl what's up with the manual?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by phillytomcat, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phillytomcat

phillytomcat Forum Member

Hi, native girl, I downloaded the traktor3 demo. I wanted to look up beatgridding, so I open the help/manual , and I get nothing. What happened?

2. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

hmmm... it should open via help > manual definitely.
    so please check: start > all programs > native instruments > traktor dj studio 3 > documentation if you can open it from there.
    if it's not there, check where you have installed traktor and search for the documentation folder in the traktor program folder.

3. phillytomcat

Nothing is in any place you asked me to look, nada. Hmmmmm?

4. signaturex

signaturex NI Product Owner

do you have a pdf viewer on your computer? if the manual was not downloaded from the website with the demo or you deleted it during installation it might not be there. you might do a search of your disk with something like this .. "traktor" ".pdf" or "dj studio" to find it.

5. phillytomcat

yes, I did that , the manual is where is should be, but it has one of those "empty" icons.

6. phillytomcat

Never mind,ty signiturex I discovered I didn't have the adobe reader installed. I thought I did. Downloading it now.

7. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

lol... :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.