1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

You guys *so* rock (praise for NI)

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by djdood, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djdood

djdood NI Product Owner

I had been using a sound-card bundled copy of Traktor 2 (Traktor 2 Audigy Edition) for a couple of years and recently took the plunge and upgraded to Traktor 3 (NIversary Edition).

Best money I've spent in years.

I recently used it to plan, mix, and automated playback my mixes for a nearly 7 hour Halloween event and it performed flawlessly.

I grow increasingly impressed the more time I spend on it. The added loop capabilities and built in FX make it a real challenger to more music-oriented apps like Ableton, but I'm so glad there is a DJ-focused app like this that keeps the focus on song playback like Traktor does.

The reason I'm writing this little fan-note is that, yet-again, I was wondering if Traktor 3 was going to have a capability I needed (exporting all the songs from that 7 hour set) so I could update my websites with the playlist. Lo, and behold I was impressed yet again - already built in and already even in html.

So, here's my little note of praise. I am really looking forward to getting deeper into this app but it's been a real pleasure so far.

Great work you guys!! =)

2. MARC!

MARC! NI Product Owner

Here here :D

3. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

great to hear! :)

and i'm agreeing with you: it's an impressive piece of software.
    although i'm using it a lot i still find sweet and neat little things in it.

if you have any questions, let us know!

4. djdood

djdood NI Product Owner

Only thing I can think to suggest is maybe to make the playlist export to "printable" (i.e. html) a little more prominent in the manual. I'm sure I'm not the only one who updates blogs, etc. with playlists and the newbies would want to know without digging.

Right now it's kind of obscure - I actually can't find it in the manual now that I've gone looking for it again.

5. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

great timing, mate!

i'm just rewriting the manual. ;-)

6. djdood

djdood NI Product Owner

I live to serve. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.