1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Z1 audio freezing on osx mavericks

Discussion in 'KONTROL Z1' started by spitman1, Feb 26, 2014.

1. spitman1

spitman1 New Member

every ten twenty minutes or so the audio will freeze and the output will freeze on last output on my z1 on 10.9 osx MBP what gives? any one else with this problem? im trying to map my controller(x1) is that causing it? traktor will flash red on the bottom when it happens too. ive googled and only got one post and cant read it that resembles my problem! thanks! SEMPER FORTIS!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  2. frankle

frankle NI Product Owner

No issues here with MBA running 10.9.2 and Traktor 2.6.8 ... Played 3 hours last night no worries.

Is your X1 a mk1 or mk2 ... I used my mk2 with it. If you have a mk1 then that might be the issue.

3. spitman1

spitman1 New Member

My x1 is a mk2. I use komplete audio 6 no problem but when routed through the z1 the level light will freeze and nothing will respond till i unplug plug in.the three button combo doesn't do anything either. Thanks for the help! I just updated to 2.6.8 I'll give it another college try with updated traktor