1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Z2 Fader issue, but NI haven't/won't reply to my ticket!

Discussion in 'KONTROL Z2' started by Sam Moffett, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Sam Moffett

Sam Moffett New Member

Hi All,
    I have a traktor Z2 mixer and currently it has dead spots on the faders. I've recalibrated them repeatedly but no joy. I have started a ticket through the NI support page but I have had no reply. I used to be able to email direct and get support from 'Nick @ NI: I sent a diagnostic about another issue in the summer, and got help on that, but that's gone dead as well.

I have recalibrated the faders through the software numerous times, no joy.

Can anyone help at all? I need my mixer working, any advice on the mixer issue, or what the hell has happened to NI support would be much appreciated.
    Sam

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
  2. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Hey Sam!
    Thank you for letting us know.
    I was able to find your request but it looks like you haven't replied to the message we sent you asking for the results of our support tool.
    Can you please check your email and check if our reply is not already with you or in your spam ?
    If not, let me know and I'll send again right away.
    Matt

3. Sam Moffett

Sam Moffett New Member

Hi Matt, many thanks for getting back to me. I got your message and this reply on my email. Please can you re send me the email reply?

4. Matt @ NI

Sure I will do right now - thank you!

5. Sam Moffett

Sam Moffett New Member

HI matt, Did you send the email? Not got it yet, checked junk

6. Matt @ NI

I have actually already an hour ago :/
    Did you check your SPAM on your hotmail by any chance ?

7. Sam Moffett

Sam Moffett New Member

Yes I checked all: can you send to another email address, and is there a secure way to send that to you please?

8. Matt @ NI

I can add another email in CC - just PM me so we can sort this out ;)